List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Help With Project
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-10 20:51:59

Hi Robin _and_ koffice web administrators,

at this moment a new project is being setup called kproject.  This project is
in the need of web space, at this moment there is not much not even the
location where to store it.  Never the less I would like to invite you for
this project.

To the kde project web administrators: is it possible to get space at the
koffice web server to described the kproject project (it's a planning tool
that is obvious).  Would the url www.koffice.org/kproject be possible?
As the web pages are secured with acl, I wunder how much is possible?

Robin: the documentation and online help (manuals) they are written in xml
just to let you now.  The online help manuals are converted to html on the
fly when accessed.
The koffice webpages use a strict layout and there is not much fancy stuff
that will be allowed in the web pages, see http:/www.koffice.org.  I hope you
don't mind.

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no /home the journey is endless