List:       koffice
Subject:    Help With Project
From:       "glen gingras" <thresholder () badsector ! com>
Date:       2001-06-10 19:57:37

Hi. My name is Robin, and I was looking at screenshots of KWord and it =
looks really nice. I was wondering if there would be anything I can do. =
I do a bit of C/C++ and make really good HTML websites, and could =
probably do the documentation and online guides and such. If you could =
use assistance, you can simply reply to this message, or email me at =
webmaster@aerowebdesign.com. My phone number is 850-683-8111, if you =
feel you need to call. Thanx.