List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kword frames
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-06-05 22:32:06

On Tuesday 5 June 2001 16:13, David Faure wrote:

> So the frame would carry its title itself. Makes sense.
> Well, that means we could do it in the base class - and provide
> the related coordinates conversion so that the frame itself doesn't have
> to care about the title.
> Actually that sub-part of the frame would have to be a textframeset on its
> own (that's the only way to store text).
>
> I don't think this is limited to pictures. Part frames, Text frames, etc.
> could all have a title, no ?
>
> And to activate that title frame.... well the RMB on the frame or the
> Frames menu would be a good way. I asume we also need "title on top" and
> "title at bottom" (I remember this from my discussion with Shaheed about
> it).
>
> Well, that all sounds good. One day :)

I'll make a wish item for it, when bugs.kde.org is up.  Where can I now file
a bug report about bugs.kde.org being down (LoL) :)

> > > Another... We need to check which pictures are still used, when
> > > saving....
>
> Done.

Okay, will try to think about testing.

> > > So many bugs... so little time....
> >
> > Unfortenately not enough coders!
>
> Yup. When do you learn C++ ? ;-)

I've the book in front of me, but it C++ is not enough, knowing the QT and
KDE classes is also needed.

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless