List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: "Bugreport"
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-05 14:23:51

On Tuesday 05 June 2001 12:39, Michael.Siebers@gmx.net wrote:
> Unfortunatelly the site http://bugs.kde.org was down, so i i'm forced to
> write my "bugreport" this way - to be correct i'm writing two bugs.

It's up again... And the reason we ask for people to use it is so that they
are forced to give version numbers ! You don't, so we don't know which version
of KSpread and kdelibs this is about...

> Both concerning "kspread"
>
> 1.)    The sheet is very big. It would be nice if you could be able to zoom
> (in and out), so that you can read your table even if you use a small font.

Laurent, we need zooming :)

> 2.)    Your program offers the button print. I'd like to see what i print
> first.

This is available in the latest KOffice (1.1-beta2), so I think you're using 1.0 -> update.