List:       koffice
Subject:    Kword file format
From:       Don Allingham <dallingham () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2001-06-03 0:00:16

Is there a document somewhere that specifies the KWord file format?  I
know that it is XML based and stored in a tar file (I've created some
files, untarred them and looked at the internals), but I would like to
know the specifics.

I am developing a genealogy program, and I generate reports for the
user's preferred format. I currently support OpenOffice, AbiWord, PDF,
and HTML. I would like to add KWord to the list.

Could you point me in the right direction?

--
Don Allingham
donaldallingham@home.com