List:       koffice
Subject:    Kword frames
From:       Krzysztof Kosz <krzyko () cl ! opoka ! org ! pl>
Date:       2001-05-30 8:32:27

Hi !

I've just compiled recent cvs code with auto-switching between frame mode and
edit text mode, and i think it's great improvement to kword. I like it very
much.

I would like it much more with these features, bugfixes:

- when editing, to move (resize) frame I need two clicks: one to select frame
border (and go to frame mode) and second to move (resize frame). Doing this
with one click would be easier and more convenient for the user.
- it should be possible to lock frame mode - moving frame not only by
it's borders will be helpful when doing DTP.
- when moving or resizing frames it would be nice to have tooltips telling me
the size of the frame in selected units.

with regards,

Krzysztof Kosz