List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice Comments
From:       Nils Holland <nils () nightcastleproductions ! org>
Date:       2001-05-29 15:17:41

Hi folks,

no, this is not a problem report or something like that. I'm only writing
this message in the hope that some of the KOffice developers will read it,
because I'd really like to tell them how great KOffice is!

As KOffice is approaching version 1.1, it really gets more and more stable
and useful. In the past, I've always used StarOffice for my office
productivity tasks, but by now, KOffice is already able to handle everything
that I want to get done, and it has thus become my favorite office suite.

I hope that all the developers will keep up the great work! KDE, along with
the great browser konqueror, has been a great desktop environment for quite
some time. All that was still needed was a full-featured office suite. With
the forthcoming release 1.1, KOffice will successfully be able to fill this
gap!

Greetings
Nils

Nils Holland - nils@nightcastleproductions.org
NightCastle Productions - Linux in Tiddische, Germany
http://www.nightcastleproductions.org
"They asked me where this earthquake would begin,
 I offered to let them feel my pulse."