List:       koffice
Subject:    Kword - images - intended behaviour?
From:       jowenn () kde ! org
Date:       2001-05-28 11:15:23

Hi

KWord (cvs)

I have a page with one table on it, than I place
an image frame partyl over the table. After that
I add another image (png) which has transparent
areas, overlapping the table and the first image.

(I hope my ascii work isn't broken by my webmail)

         ##########################
/////////###--------###############
/////////###++++++++###############
////////////++++++++///
////////////++++++++///

/// Table
### Image 1
+++ image with transparent areas (----)

While workind in kwrite the transparent areas of
image 2 show me the table instead of the 1. image
         ##########################
/////////###////////###############
/////////###++++++++###############
////////////++++++++///
////////////++++++++///
instead of

If I select Print preview, the transparent parts
of the second image are just white, not showing
anything, which is below it.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger