List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: printout
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2001-05-27 22:38:26

On Sunday 27 May 2001 16:14, David Faure wrote:

> >  Yes, I just loaded your *kwd and get the same effect here:
> >
> > i.e:
> >
> > Urbildebene: Das Dreieck
> >
> > prints out as:
> >
> > Urbildebene:                    Das Dreieck
> >
> > Big gap between the first word. I am using Kword 1.1 beta 2
>
> Those words use different font sizes, right ?

  No, they have the same font size. However Urbildebene: was
underlined. I removeed the underlining and it did not change the
effect.

> That's a known bug, I'm discussing it with Reggie and Lars.
> There is a workaround: start X with -dpi 75,75.

 I tried doing Ctrl-Alt- grey + and the new screen resolutions don't
seem to change the print preview. It still has the big gap.  Do i
have to restart x with -dpi 75 75?

--
					Cheers,

					Jonathan