List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord text flow around picture frames
From:       "Stephan Hachinger" <StephanHachinger () compuserve ! de>
Date:       2001-05-27 11:08:28

Hello!

Just wanted to add: Inserting spaces before the first word in the paragraph
seems to help nothing.

And... this already discussed issue with the "missing doc import filter"...
hmm, as a normal user, I'd simply think: "ok, it cannot import msword files"
because there is no filter option for them in the open dialog. Nothing that
really disturbes me but IMHO this could prevent some people from using
kword. If it's easy to fix, it would be quite an improvement just to see a
*.doc option. And the opened *.docs also don't seem to appear in the recent
docs list, which would also be nice.

Ok, really enough wishes for today :).

Cheers,

Stephan