List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord text flow around picture frames
From:       "Stephan Hachinger" <StephanHachinger () compuserve ! de>
Date:       2001-05-27 10:57:30

Hello!

> Well, the question is, are "text..." separate paragraphs, or are they
different lines of the _same_ paragraph ?

> In both cases it's a bug, but in the first case it's mine, in the second
case it's QRichText's :)

They are indeed different lines of _one_ paragraph. So, it's not your fault
:).

> > Also, it would be very good if the initial length/width ratio of the
frame
> > was set according to this of of the picture.

> Hmm ? I thought this was already the case !
> If you choose "Create picture frame" and click onto the canvas without
moving the mouse,
> it should preselect the right size.

I've tried it again and got the same error... It seems to set the picture
size so that that the right/bottom edge of the picture appears at where I've
clicked; the upper/left edge is always set to the upper/left edge of the
canvas.

Cheers,

Stephan