List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Database in Koffice?
From:       Corey Schuhen <cschuhen () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-05-24 8:09:58

Hi,

I think the only development being done there is Rekall by thekompany
http://thekompany.com. It supports back ends such as MySQL etc. Which in my
opinion is the way it should be so that you can also put PHP3 or Perl web
front ends on too.

There is also an sql IOSLAVE for Konqueror in CVS, it supports MySQL and
Postgres too. I Tried installing Ivan's Experimental debian packages but all
I can get it to do is "Protocol died unexpectaly" dunno if this is a KDE or
Deb problem.

Corey
Brisbane, Australia :)