List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Some Kword Problems
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-05-22 18:11:55

> Hi, all,
>
> I would like to contribute templates, which I think that KWord, in
> particular, is lacking.  I have started creating some, but how do I
> go about getting them reviewed and placed in the CVS tree?

Great! Sent them to me, or to this list.

> Lastly, I posted some mail last week about CVS integration (from
> inside KWord in particular.

Hmm, must have missed that.
But I think you can better ask the kde-devel or kde-core-devel lists, since
a kio slave is not koffice specific.

I remember some discussion about this topic (could have been on
irc, though) so you might want to check the list-archives.
http://lists.kde.org