List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Some Kword Problems
From:       "Michael Ansley \(UK\)" <Michael.Ansley () intec-telecom-systems ! com>
Date:       2001-05-22 9:42:43

[Attachment #3 (text/html)]

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>RE: Some Kword Problems</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3><BR>
<BR>
_________________________________________________________________________<BR>
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged and/or \
copyright <BR> material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its affiliated companies).  \
If you are not an <BR> intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have \
received it in error, please delete <BR> it immediately and notify the sender by \
e-mail.  In such a case, reading, reproducing, <BR> printing or further dissemination \
of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. <BR> Intec Telecom Systems \
PLC. does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free <BR> from \
computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any <BR> \
attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom \
<BR> Systems PLC. <BR>
<BR>
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by<BR>
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. <BR>