List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPresenter and objects
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-03 21:41:55

On Thursday 03 May 2001 21:22, Krzysztof Kosz wrote:
> - inserting formulas to Kword (by clicking on the formula icon - this one
> with square root picture) does not work

I fixed the initial placement today, it should work now.

> and trying to undo this unsuccesfull embedding crashes kword

Oops indeed, fixed. Two bad bugs actually.

> - print preview from kword with embedded objects does not show them
> (currently it concern kspread, kchart, kformula an maybe others objects)

Hmm, noticed that too.
Ah I know why. KWord "zooms" the document when printing to get a better
resolution. So the embedded objects should follow the "zoom" values...
Hmm, this would only needed to wrong sizes, not to actually nothing...
I'll have a look at this later.