List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPresenter and objects
From:       Krzysztof Kosz <krzyko () cl ! opoka ! org ! pl>
Date:       2001-05-03 20:22:37

Hi

> > I can reproduce the problem with kfromula, but not with KSpread
> > or KChart, so I assume it might be a kformula issue.
> >
> > KFormula developers: Any hints? Thanks in advance :)
> >
> I didn't know of this until yesterday. Should be fixed now.

CVS Snapshot from ftp.kde.org (20010503) works good. The formulaes in
kpresenter are displayed correctly, but:
- print preview in kpresenter when there embedded kformula objects doesn't
work. It looks like the PDF viewer enters in endless loop. When there is no
kformula object in kpresenter docu, the preview is correct (kpread, kchart
objects are shown).
- inserting formulas to Kword (by clicking on the formula icon - this one
with square root picture) does not work, and trying to undo this unsuccesfull
embedding crashes kword
- print preview from kword with embedded objects does not show them
(currently it concern kspread, kchart, kformula an maybe others objects)
---

And about M$ word import: upper margin for print preview isn't set up
properly (as opposite to the kword-native generated documents)

Ciao,
Krzysztof