List:       koffice
Subject:    problems compiling beta1 on debian
From:       "Stephan Hachinger" <StephanHachinger () compuserve ! de>
Date:       2001-04-30 12:55:31

Hello!

I've tried to compile the new beta1 on my mixed debian stable/testing
distribution. But the scripts for compiling and creating debian packages
seem to "forget" to compile libqt3stuff and libkoml, or maybe they still
want to package those files although they aren't compiled/needed anymore (I
think this applies to libkoml). Has anybody got similar problems and can
help me? I also tried to apply cvs.patch in the debian directory, but this
patch failed.

Cheers,

Stephan Hachinger