List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Koffice does not start/contributing
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-04-27 10:31:36

As Laurent Motel has already told you must update QT.
However, do not be surprised if you need to update other packages to be able to \
update QT.

Note also that for KOffice 1.1 beta, you need at least KDE 2.1, any previous version \
will not work (not even KDE 2.1 beta.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!