List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Koffice Beta 1
From:       Arnab_Ganguly <Arnab_Ganguly () Satyam ! com>
Date:       2001-04-25 4:36:56

David,

I checked again last night, if you open an old kword document make changes
and then close the file, kwarning asks you if you want to save (this is
normal), if you say no, it asks you again, you say no again and then the
application closes. Is this 2 time warning a feature or a glitch? Maybe a
feature for added safety, because saying yes to "Do you want to save?" works
fine.

Arnab