List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Hopeful suggestion for kword
From:       "Claus O. Wilke" <wilke () caltech ! edu>
Date:       2001-04-24 22:39:00

> I couldn't find any information on google or the kde site about KCite.  On
> a previous search I found something called kbiblio but I don't know if its
> related.  If anyone can provide links, info, etc. I'd appreciate it.

I had a similar idea a long time ago, and started working on what I called
kbiblio. However, I ran out of time and stopped before a useful state was
reached. So consider kbiblio to be dead.

Claus
--
Claus Wilke

Mail Code 136-93, Caltech, Pasadena, CA 91125
Tel.: 626 395 2338, Fax:  626 564 9651
wilke@caltech.edu, wilke@gmx.net, wilke@alife.org