List:       koffice
Subject:    TrueType fonts
From:       "Sutto Zoltan" <sutto.zoltan () rutinsoft ! hu>
Date:       2001-04-23 11:20:04

Hi!

I have running an xfs Font server on my linux box because of some truetype fonts.
I have noticed that I can only find the installed truetype font only in the Format menu.
Why they are can not be found on the toolbar' fontlistbox?

When changing the font size for the selection on the toolbar and after that selecting another \
font (which is not listed on the toolbar /truetypes/) in the Format menu the font size and name \
are do not match.

After changing another font and font size the new font name will change but the font size not.

Is there any native support for TrueType fonts in Koffice applications or in KDE itself without \
XFS?

Zoltan Sutto
Hungary