This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C0CBF8.1BEB3060 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1250" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! I have running an xfs Font server on my linux box because of some = truetype fonts. I have noticed that I can only find the installed truetype font only in = the Format menu. Why they are can not be found on the toolbar' fontlistbox? When changing the font size for the selection on the toolbar and after = that selecting another font (which is not listed on the toolbar = /truetypes/) in the Format menu the font size and name are do not = match.=20 After changing another font and font size the new font name will change = but the font size not. Is there any native support for TrueType fonts in Koffice applications = or in KDE itself without XFS? Zoltan Sutto Hungary ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C0CBF8.1BEB3060 Content-Type: text/html; charset="windows-1250" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Hi!

I have running an xfs Font server on my linux box = because of=20 some truetype fonts.
I have noticed that I can only find the installed = truetype=20 font only in the Format menu.
Why they are can not be found on the toolbar'=20 fontlistbox?

When changing the font size for the selection on the = toolbar=20 and after that selecting another font (which is not listed on the = toolbar=20 /truetypes/) in the Format menu the font size and name  are do not = match.=20

After changing another font and font size the new = font=20 name will change but the font size not.

Is there any native support for TrueType fonts in = Koffice=20 applications or in KDE itself without XFS?