List:       koffice
Subject:    TrueType fonts
From:       "Sutto Zoltan" <sutto.zoltan () rutinsoft ! hu>
Date:       2001-04-23 11:20:04

Hi!

I have running an xfs Font server on my linux box because of some truetype fonts.
I have noticed that I can only find the installed truetype font only in the Format \
menu. Why they are can not be found on the toolbar' fontlistbox?

When changing the font size for the selection on the toolbar and after that selecting \
another font (which is not listed on the toolbar /truetypes/) in the Format menu the \
font size and name  are do not match.

After changing another font and font size the new font name will change but the font \
size not.

Is there any native support for TrueType fonts in Koffice applications or in KDE \
itself without XFS?

Zoltan Sutto
Hungary