List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Kivio problem
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-04-22 21:28:15

On Sunday 22 April 2001 17:28, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Hi:

Damn, the first mail was so nice :)

>  I can'y get Kivio to run. I get this when running it at the xterm.
>
> kivio
> kivio: error while loading shared libraries: /opt/kde2/lib/libkiviopart.so:
> undefined symbol: delayedDestruction__10KoDocument

Strange, this is the wrong one.
/opt/kde2/lib/kde2/libkiviopart.so is supposed to be used instead
(note the kde2/ subdir)

You did install the kivio from koffice-1.1, right ? Into /opt/kde2 ?
If you have /opt/kde2/lib/kde2/libkiviopart.so, try removing
/opt/kde2/lib/libkiviopart*, but in theory this shouldn't be necessary....