List:       koffice
Subject:    Toolbar positions in KPresenter
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-22 10:59:12

Hi,

I cannot find anything specific on the default position of toolbars in the
Style Guide but I think that users would expect the buttons for cut and
paste, making text bold or italic etc. to be located _above_ the work space
(like eg in KWord), not at the right or below the work space (like in
KPresenter).

Especially the KOffice programs should be consistent about this.

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/