List:       koffice
Subject:    career in linux
From:       Haresh Prajapati <shivharshul () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-04-22 7:58:55

Respected Sir,
I, Haresh N. Prajapati in the field as a computer
instructor cum Incharge since last seven years has
passed Linux Certified Professional and has secured
first position in My city (Ahmedabad\gujarat\India)
and has passed CCCNA 2.0 and I'm appearing for Sun
solaris 7 as soon as I get my vochers as it is not
available here. Sir, I have heard about much of Linux
and its upcoming. Sir, here in my city if I say
anybody about Linux they just ignore and always talk
about Windows. SIr, I want to pass other exams and
become LCA but here there are no books available or
anyone who can teach professionally.
Sir, I would be very thankful if I'm guided properly
to make my career in linux.