List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: error starting kword
From:       "Michael Soulier" <msoulier () nortelnetworks ! com>
Date:       2001-04-20 14:59:37

    Thanks.

[msoulier@pmerd071 msoulier]$ sh check_koffice_install.sh
Found: /usr/share/applnk/Office/kword.desktop... ok, this is a KOfficePart
Native mimetype : X-KDE-NativeMimeType=application/x-kword

Service Types dir /home/msoulier/.kde/share/servicetypes/
Service Types dir /usr/share/servicetypes/
Found /usr/share/servicetypes/kofficepart.desktop
[PropertyDef::X-KDE-NativeMimeType]

Everything looks ok

    Strange, now when I load it, it gets further but dies again.

[msoulier@pmerd071 msoulier]$ kword
QObject::connect: No such signal KCommandHistory::documentRestored()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'Document')
KWDocument::loadXML
KWDocument::updateAllFrames
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kword path = <unknown>

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier, TD12, SKY  Tel: 613-765-4699 (ESN: 39-54699)
Optical Networks, Nortel Networks, SDE Pegasus