List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: koffice on redhat 6.x
From:       Krzysztof Kosz <krzyko () cl ! opoka ! org ! pl>
Date:       2001-04-11 13:57:20

Hi !

If You want, you may try Koffice RPM which - from time to time - I am
recompiling. They are build for RedHat 6.2 (with all recent updates) and KDE
2.1.1.

Also You may dowload KDE 2.1.1 for RH 6.2.
These RPMS were build using Qt 2.2.4 (included) and xfree 3.3.6
(so, with no antialiasing)

I've installed them and they work (at least for me).
If they will work for You - I don't know, so don't ask.

You may download them from: <ftp://krzyko.t8.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/>
Since it's my home computer and it is sometimes reboooted to win
it's not always possible to connect.

with regards,
Krzysztof

PS. Of course You may wait - I heard that the KOffice 1.1 beta 1 is comming
next week.