List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Will KDE3 end work on Koffice?
From:       Salvatore "Eric" Indiogine <eindiog () pnm ! com>
Date:       2001-04-03 19:48:20

Greetings,

I love KOffice!  It has great potential.  I would use it all the time if I
could figure out the problem with printing.   I can use TimesNewRoman as a
font in the documents, however when I print it comes out with an ugly font.

I did some RTFM and found out that the problem is with Ghostscript.   I tried
to follow the instructions, but the file names I found on my computer
(Mandrake 7.2) were different and I could not clearly understand what to do.

I did not want to mess up Ghostscript, so I left it alone and I am still
using StarOffice 5.2 which is OK, but not KOffice.

I wish the KOffice great success and I am willing to support it by
popularizing it as much as I can.  I need to figure out how to solve the
printing problem though.

Thanks for any help/clarification.

Eric Indiogine