List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: KWord filters
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-03-19 16:24:11

The filter documentation page is at: http://www.koffice.org/filters .
BUT... filters are part of KOffice normally and should be distributed as such.

In KWord's "Open" and "Save as" dialog boxes, does the "file type" combo box have \
only KWord as choice?

If the RPM you have has only KWord and not the complete KOffice, then there may be \
another RPM where you have found the first.

What is your distribution?