List:       koffice
Subject:    AN ENVELOPE FEEDER THAT WORKS - 8 YEAR WARRANTY!!
From:       SUSFEEDER () AOL ! COM
Date:       2001-01-20 14:46:46

www.suspensionfeeder.com has all the brochures and information on file

         Are you still sending your envelopes out? More printers are finding how easy \
and profitable envelopes are with our new 2001 model envelope feeder that fits on all \
OEM presses both offset and digital  imaging presses. Yes! We have been the exclusive \
envelope feeder manufacturer for HeidelbergUSA for the last 6 years!!! We have \
feeders for GTO's, Speedmasters, and all of Heidelberg D.I. presses. The \
GTO/Speedmaster 52 runs at 15,000 envelopes per hour. We also have a feeder for \
Hamada 252, 352, 452, Toko, AB Dick (All models), Multigraphics, Adast, Indigo, \
Crestline, TOK, and  Heidleberg including the GTO, Speedmaster 52, Quickmaster, \
Printmaster, the Digial Imaging Image and offset presses. In fact, we have been \
making only envelope feeders for the last 30 years and that is all we make. We have \
sold thousands nationwide and internationally. The unit comes in two sizes and can do \
A-2's to 10 X 13's or 14.5 by 14.5 landscape envelopes at 10,000 to 15,000 envelopes \
per h! our on a GTO or Speedmaster 52. Call for details at 1800-530-3840 or vist our \
web site at

                           WWW.SUSPENSIONFEEDER.COM

                                     Financing Terms available

         We have been the exclusive Heidleberg USA feeder manufacturer for the last 6 \
years. The unit operates from 1,000 to 10,000 envelopes on a GTO, Quickmaster, \
Printmaster, Speedmaster 52. Call for Free CD Video.  1800-530-3840

VISA MASTERCARD DISCOVER AMERICAN EXPRESS ACCEPTED