List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: RTF filter for Kword.
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-01-17 23:13:17

On Wednesday 17 January 2001 21:55, Michael Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got two e-mails today from people that have done work on a RTF import
> filter for Kword. They are Johan Marais and David Levitan. Each was unaware
> that the other was doing a similar job. Hopefully they will work together to
> complete the job.
>
> Is there a place where the current jobs being worked is posted? We seem to
> need this in the filter area since this is the second time in a month that
> duplicattion has happened. Of course there is the problem of keeping such a
> list up to date.

The best solution is to work in CVS !
This is really the way to go. Keeping a list of 'who does what' isn't a solution
in itself, because it might prevent other people from contributing, and if
the person listed as "in charge" doesn't have time, then nothing will happen.
Whereas, if the code is in CVS, someone else can take over.

Don't hesitate to commit, even half-working filters ! Or even non-working at all.

I can provide CVS accounts, just ask.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/