List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE web group?
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2001-01-11 12:38:04

> Thomas,
>
> can you point to some sites that convinced you, by its graphics,
> to start using their product.  Perhaps some of these sites could be
> used as examples for future koffice pages.

Just some from the top of my head, no particular order.

http://www.arnsdeleeuw.nl
    lots of centents, still nicely structured. Has some problems though..
http://www.apple.com
    Well, they can design ;)
http://www.makelaarmedia.nl
    Good intro page, good structure. Bad design because of the width in pixels.
http://www.nvidia.com
    Great eye catcher intro-page. The same style is used for the other pages which
    creates cohesion, while still keeping a clean website (see how it scales)
http://www.thekompany.com
    Very coherent site, full of nifty tingies. Shame the pictures are dithered.
http://www.ximian.com
    Just look.