List:       koffice
Subject:    LaTeX export filter
From:       "Michael Johnson" <mikej () xnet ! com>
Date:       2000-12-23 22:22:57

Hi,

I was working on a LaTeX export filter until I received an email from
Robert Jacolin that he had already coded one up and submitted to
the CVS. Naturally I have ceased work on the filter that I was
making. Too bad we were doing exactly the same thing but I was
unaware of what he was doing. There seems to be plenty of work to
be done on Koffice so I will choose another job. Is anyone working
the RTF filters?

Michael Johnson