List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [kPresenter] Enhancing Templates
From:       Werner Trobin <trobin () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-12-19 19:40:30

J=F6rg Hoh wrote:
> =

> Hi
> =

> I'm currently creating a presentation using your kPresenter. Very nice.=

> =

> I miss a feature:
> When I want to change the layout of the presentation (eg add a picture
> at the left bottom corner), I had to do it complete manually. This is
> very annoying, so I thougt you could it change.
> (I red you're using XML as file format, so what about extracting the
> changes made to one page and apply them to all pages? Or do I have to
> study the format for myself and write a perl-script, which does this
> work for me??)

Which KPresenter version do you use? As far as I can remember
you can make objects (pictures, texts,...) "sticky", so that
they appear on every page (select the object, right click,
select "Properties..." -> General -> Sticky Object) even in
KOffice 1.0 (the one that came with KDE 2.0 ;).

You can also create your own templates and save them
(Extra -> Create Template from Current Slide...)

Hope this helps.

-- =

Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org