List:       koffice
Subject:    [kPresenter] Enhancing Templates
From:       Jörg_Hoh <joerghoh () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-12-19 17:28:23

Hi

I'm currently creating a presentation using your kPresenter. Very nice.

I miss a feature:
When I want to change the layout of the presentation (eg add a picture
at the left bottom corner), I had to do it complete manually. This is
very annoying, so I thougt you could it change.
(I red you're using XML as file format, so what about extracting the
changes made to one page and apply them to all pages? Or do I have to
study the format for myself and write a perl-script, which does this
work for me??)

Thanks for this alternative for Poweerpoint
Greets

  Jörg Hoh

joerghoh@gmx.de - www.joerghoh.de

The box said "Requires Win95, NT, or better," and so I installed Linux.