List:       koffice
Subject:    Interested to join as developer
From:       Aravind Sadagopan <aravind.sadagopan () eno ! ericsson ! se>
Date:       2000-12-11 4:57:17

Hi,

  Being a user of open source development tools and Qt libraries for my work, I \
strongly feel the need to contribute to open source with

the skills I possess (C/C++ programmer for past 4 years). I think koffice is an great \
application with lot of scope and I feel I can make some contributions

to this project. Please do enroll me as a developer and assign me some preliminary \
tasks which you feel can be given to new developer of koffice

Thanks

Aravind S