List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: An internationalization patch of KSpread and KChart
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-11-28 9:59:53

On Tuesday 28 November 2000 07:13, Toshitaka Fujioka wrote:
> Hello.
>
> David Faure wrote:
>
> > I'm not much in favour of this patch as it is, it looks quite untested to me.
> >

> > kchart has already been extensively i18n-fixed in CVS.
> > If you could test the HEAD branch and confirm it works, I could backport
> > the changes to the branch for the 2.0.1 release.
> > Thanks.
>
> I send an internationalization patch after 2.0.1 or 2.1 release after
> reexamining in detail once again.

Thanks - most of this patch has been applied, though, so those problems
should be fixed.

Note that you don't have to wait for a release to look into problems.
In fact it's better to fix problems _before_ releases ;-)
Have a look at http://www.kde.org/install-source.html for how to
get the latest sources from CVS (HEAD branch) or snapshots.
Thanks !

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/