List:       koffice
Subject:    errors in koffice 2.0.0
From:       "Martin Rasp" <mrasp () web ! de>
Date:       2000-10-30 10:08:47

Hi.

I've found some errors in koffice 2.0.0 ...

1. Clicking with the mouse e.g. on the KWord icon should be animated like clicking on \
the konqueror icon in the task bar.

2. I can't delete marked text with the del key.

3. I can't delete a whole table at once.

4. KWord crashed during text marking.

5. The UnDo function doesn't work.

6. In Word or StarOffice you can jump into the next table column by pressing the TAB \
key. Why doesn't it work in KWord?

7. The table borders are drawn with some mistakes...

bye, Martin Rasp
--
http://www.gib-gates-keine-chance.de