List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice doesn't start!
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-10-15 10:09:31

A couple of things.

- You need kde2 for koffice (but since you installed the packages, that
  won't be a problem)
- RH7 includes only a unstable version of KDE2 AND of KOffice. So we
  definitely advice you to upgrade. (www.kde.org)
- You need to run kde2 to see that change. (you can have both installed
  but be working in kde1)
- In that older version you need to restart KDE2. For KOffice to work.

Last, just try to type 'kpresenter' on the commandline in an xterm.