List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New Mailing list....
From:       Hans Spaans <cj.spaans () nexit ! nl>
Date:       2000-10-07 15:52:38

On Sat, 07 Oct 2000, James \(Jim\) Hatridge wrote:
> Hi Stephan et al,,,
>
> On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > "James (Jim) Hatridge" wrote:
> > > on Beowulf topics. I will work at stopping spam. Flames will be
> > > kept to a
> >
> >                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Would have been cool if you had stopped yesterday ;(
>
> Are you saying that I spammed the group? One (well two with
> corrections) post about a Linux topic... Did you know that KDE2 will
> not run on a Beowulf? IF KDE2 will not run, then Koffice will not
> run. Why not lets try to fix it. Is that "on topic", to your and that
> other guy's liking? Or should I first send my messages to you and
> whoever for your kind permission to post?

What do you want to fix? Beowulf is to create a big amount of cpu
power. Something that is useless for KDE/KOffice in my opion or you
should start a KDE-clone of 3D-studio right now. Placing KDE/KOffice in
a HA-cluster is possibele and should work in theory, but is not
something where a demand for is right now and not a topic of "your
list".

Second you're acting like a child. Searching for answers to justify the
spamming on the list. Your messages where off topic, you send them to
at least four mailinglists at once. So go away and never return.

> BTW, is trying to sell M$ software "on topic" for this list? I
> believe we got not only the first post about that last week, but
> someone quoted the whole thing with a "me too" line on it.

Don't point to others to justify your behaviour on this mailinglist.
Everyone can make a mistake but you're making then over and over again,
even when others are saying something about your behaviour. I sad it
before and I say it again: Go away and never return.

A little note for the admin of the list. If you can ban this dude, you
have my vote.

--
Hans Spaans - cj.spaans@nexit.nl
Petition for a Software Patent Free Europa: