List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New Mailing list....
From:       "James \(Jim\) Hatridge" <hatridge () straubing ! baynet ! de>
Date:       2000-10-07 10:48:00

Hi Stephan et al,,,

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> "James (Jim) Hatridge" wrote:
> >
> > on Beowulf topics. I will work at stopping spam. Flames will be kept to a
>                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Would have been cool if you had stopped yesterday ;(

Are you saying that I spammed the group? One (well two with corrections)
post about a Linux topic... Did you know that KDE2 will not run on a
Beowulf? IF KDE2 will not run, then Koffice will not run. Why not lets try
to fix it. Is that "on topic", to your and that other guy's liking? Or
should I first send my messages to you and whoever for your kind
permission to post?

BTW, is trying to sell M$ software "on topic" for this list? I believe we
got not only the first post about that last week, but someone quoted the
whole thing with a "me too" line on it.

Jim Hatridge
hatridge@straubing.baynet.de
Proud Linux User #88484

VOTE Harry Browne
www.HarryBrowne2000.org and www.lp.org

                        Jim's Beowulf Project
               Looking for giveaway computers and parts
                           I need it all!
                       Email Jim for details on
          how you can help build a poor man's super computer.