List:       koffice
Subject:    New Mailing list....
From:       "James \(Jim\) Hatridge" <hatridge () straubing ! baynet ! de>
Date:       2000-10-06 14:50:04

Hi all,

I've started a new mailing list "Beowulf-newbies"!

This list is for people who want to build Beowulf systems either as a
hobby, for school, or for small businesses. This list is not for large
statist groups. I hope that the list will be used to trade how-to info, ask
/ answer questions, trade computer & network parts. People of all computer
knowledge levels are welcomed.

Linux companies (SuSE, RH, etc) and hardware companies can make announcements
on Beowulf topics. I will work at stopping spam. Flames will be kept to a
minimum. The list will be in English, I can read/write in German, and cuss
in Spanish and Creek.

"subscribe <email-address>" in the body of the email.

Jim Hatridge
hatridge@straubing.baynet.de
Proud Linux User #88484

VOTE Harry Browne
www.HarryBrowne2000.org and www.lp.org

                        Jim's Beowulf Project
               Looking for giveaway computers and parts
                           I need it all!
                       Email Jim for details on
          how you can help build a poor man's super computer.