List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Cannot launch Kword & Kpresenter
From:       Jaco van Staden <jaco () cyberseal ! co ! za>
Date:       2000-10-05 18:55:41

Hi Arnab_Ganguly

I have the same problem -I have attached my xsession-errors file for
when I start Kword.

On my PC I have removed the old KDE1, installed KDE2 and moved all the
files from /opt/kde2 to /usr. I am running RedHat 6.2.

Note that all other applications works fine on KDE, so I assume KDE is
correctly set up.

--
AJ van Staden, Quintessence Electrical Engineering
And Cyber Seal Business and Industrial Information systems