List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Page Scrolling by Paper Size Patch submitted
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-09-22 13:25:03

> I don't understand.
I was referring to the shift-pageup shift-pagedown behaviour. It never moves
the cursor horizontally. I think it should if a pageup would move the cursor
beyond the frame size.

To select all text from a frameset would need me to do a end or a home
as last key. I don't want to press that extra key.

> Thomas and Shaheed - are both of you working from the same location? I
> get that feeling but this makes no sense as Thomas is from Netherlands
> and Shaheed as well? I live in the SE United States (South Carolina).
> My guess is that you are both currently living in England.  Is that
> correct?  You are very lucky to have people you can talk with every day
> in working on this kind of project!

At the moment we are since we are at the Erlangen meeting right
now. From wednesday I will be inholland again en Shaheed in England.