List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Kword gui code done for PageUp - PageDown
From:       gerke.kok () tpa-nl ! com
Date:       2000-09-18 7:39:47

I completely agree on the page-thing. I hate the MS-Word implementation.
When you press Page-Down it should take you one page down, not a view-port
or anything. I hope the Ctrl-arrow-down will take you to the next paragraph
and something like home followed by arrow-down will take you one view-port
down... (yeah, I'm a wordperfect fan)
BUT, should all this not be configuarable? Like as in Text-Pad? You can give
all functionality and let the use choose a set of key-bindings? (Even make
it posible to load/save these so you can suply the user with two or three
standard choices)
Keep up the god work, I'm looking forward to the final-version in the 4th
quarter!!!!
wkr,
Gerke