List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: hebrew support in Koffice
From:       weis <weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       2000-09-09 10:23:08

Hi,

It is not as easy as you think of. Writing the text from right
to left is somehow possible, but numbers still go left to
right.

Lars Knoll at TrollTech is putting heavy work in Bidi. But
that wont help us before KDE 2.0.

However, we are always happy to have new developers who
are interested in bidi hacking. I cant read or write
hebrewe, which does not make it easier for me :-)

Bye
Torben