List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KImageShop development
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-08-23 10:29:11

Hi, welcome to this exciting place. I envy someone getting paid to do this
stuff!

> One of the things we will be adding is direct support for digital
> cameras.

I saw a thread on kde-devel some months ago where a OSS project was a long
way about doing that allready.

I mean, it HAS to be done so that all software in KDE can use an importer
like that.

Head to developer.kde.org and check the mailinglist kde-devel, search for
kodak or digital camera or something like that.