List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    KImageShop development
From:       Torp <torp () mail ! dntis ! ro>
Date:       2000-08-23 10:25:51

Hello fellow developers,

I am one of the programmers hired by The Kompany.com to help speed the
KOffice
development process.

If no one objects, we are going to go ahead and get KImageShop finished.
We would like to change the name at the same time, but don't have any
suggestions
other than the recent suggestion of Kandensky.

We would like to get any doc, bug lists, or anything else related to the
project as well.

One of the things we will be adding is direct support for digital
cameras.

	Thanks,
		Torp - programmer, theKompany.com