List:       koffice
Subject:    kword: all reading of files broken?
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-06-26 22:02:41

I did a "cvs update" last night, and now kword cannot read *any* MSWord .doc
files via my filter. I'm reasonably sure that I didn't change anything...the
only clue I have right now is that koDocument::load() prints:

	koffice (lib kofficecore): PATTERN2=<!DO

instead of:

	koffice (lib kofficecore): PATTERN2=<?xm

when reading the output of my filter. This results in the import filter
output not being recognised as XML. So what changed?

	Thanks, Shaheed